Thursday, December 15, 2011

Looking ahead to 2012...

Last night I spent the evening catching up with my friend India, and after talking about blogging and other creative projects for much of our conversation, I felt compelled to try to switch things up and kick my ass into gear. I like blogging, but the way I have been blogging recently isn't meeting muster as far as serving my impulses and representing who (I think) I am. I think I really tried to hard to make this a fashion-centric place, which isn't why I started it back in 2009 (whoa). So I made this:

After reading this post blog I recently discovered called Sometimes Sweet, I realized that I should just try more. I haven't been putting enough effort into this. I really like writing, and I used to journal/write a lot; it's time to try again.

So I made a list of 20 blog posts to write in January. I'm hoping that a few of you will leave some feedback with more suggestions to round out my list of 20 posts. If you are thinking about starting a blog, maybe you would try this list with me, or make one of your own?

I would love to hear your feedback, suggestions, musings, thoughts, complaints! Please!

milk milk lemonade @toomanyronis

8 comments:

  1. Maybe you need to do a gamer girl post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food. Something about food, be it a weeknight meal, a scrumptious dessert, or a new thing you've never made before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do a post on your veridical self; who you are when no one is watching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Include a description of where you're living! Some place you love, find yourself revisiting, that captures why you love where you live. Also, an introduction to an amazing person in your life who is doing some project worth sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Hannah's suggestion. Your blog is about hip hop and fashion - and Williamsburg is the Brooklyn pinnacle of those thangs. I know you've been dying to write about your love of bodegas.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these plans. Please keep doing Then and Now posts though:)

    ReplyDelete